How to send multiple gifts to friends in Farm Town

I made another video for you on how to send multiple gifts to your friends in Farm Town. This glitch in the game has been available for a long time. It enables you to send as many gifts as your browser will allow at any one time. Usually you can only send your friends one gift a day.

Hope that explained it for you.

This entry was posted in Tips and Tricks, Videos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to How to send multiple gifts to friends in Farm Town

1. Carl B says:

I use a MacBook Pro My method may be a bit different and may be of use to other Mac owners. If you use Windows tis may not work. I have played Farm Town since 2003 or 2004. My screen name is Carl all tools. I have also gone by Carl B.

1.Go to the Farm Town website and click on send gifts.

2,Click on the plus sign at the top of the page that is next to the tab.

3. A new page will pop up and it should show most of your recently visited webpages.

4. Click on the Farm town box on that page and it should open up another send gifts page;

5. Pick the gift you want to send then go to the top of the page and click “Send Request” which will be a blue button.

6. A smaller window will appear with the names of all your Facebook friends. At this point I click on the tab that says “Farm Town Players”.

7. I click on however many friends I wish to send the gift to.

8. NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT! Do NOT click “Send” at this point.

9. To send multiple gifts you will need to repeat steps 2 through 4 numerous times.

10. I usually stop at ten times. If a friend is in bad need I have opened as many as 20 new windows using this method .

11. Last step. You will need to go back through those pages and click send on each one. if you don’t your work is wasted. You’ll eventually develop your own style on how to do this. Myself to avoid confusion I will close out each window immediately after clicking send. This helps me avoid confusion as to which windows I clicked on and which ones I didn’t.

2. hurray! I hope I’m finally going to get some answers..how do I retrieve my fuel in the gift box after it is stored..it isn’t in my storage and I’ve lost several cans trying to figure out the steps…somehow I ended up on a page with a service station in the upper left corner and a can of fuel in upper right…not sure what to do..don’t want to loose any more…where must I go for instruction??thank you!

3. I would like 2 send more gifts!!!But I can’t understand the video,no volume!!!Could you send written form please??Thanks in advance!!!

4. nita says:

i have tried and tried to send multiple gifts,i seen the video many of times..and still can’t do it,,do i have to have a certain browser to do this?

5. Joann Busch says:

I was needing to know how to obtain tools such as the harvester plower picker shacker?
    thank you for all the info on this site it has been very helpful

6. Hey there you really need to do this while its still cool!

7. OnlyMe says:

I rlncetey begain reading 'a holy experience' blog and am intriqued by her new book. I have a bad habit of beginning several books at once and not finishing them, so I need to decide if I'm going to finish one I'm reading before beginning this one :) By the way, I LOVE your new banner!

8. With my volume touren at 100% I could not hear the instructions. could a printed copy be sent to me?

9. Pingback: Farm Town send Multiple Gifts to Friends cheat | Farmtown Tricks

10. Roy Edens says:

I SAW YOUR VIDEO ON HOW TO SEND MULTIBLE GIFTS TO FRIENDS . i HAD IN MY HEARING AIDS AND ALL SPEAKERS WIDE OPEN AND STILL COULD NOT HEAR WHAT WAS BEING SAID. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS FOR FRIENDS JUST GETTING STARTED. SINCE SOUND IS SO LOW WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF ANY WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS.
    Roy Edens

11. Kathleen Handran says:

I had found your news letter in how to send more gifts at once. but my speakers are not working and my screen is so small and my old eyes and old…….can you send me step by step how to do it do it

Thanks
    Katleem

12. Tammy Huygens says:

thanks. Took me along time to find this and I am sure it will take awhile to read, watch and learn everything. Thanks again for being here!!